Marshall University

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ashkeybergman said:

@jessicaa10I looked under that topic and there are no posts! Am i missing something? Just wanting some tips for interview 🙂

oh crap I thought there was one under "schools under development" but I guess no one started one yet! 

The interview is very relaxed, I know everyone says this but just be yourself and answer with your personality not what you think they want! And obviously know the basic questions and be prepared for those! Goodluck!!

On 7/22/2021 at 6:04 PM, Odim2323 said:

Received an email earlier today that I was placed on the waitlist. Interviewed 6/24. Best of luck to everyone!!

I also received my waitlist notice that same day! Unfortunately the letter doesn't really specify where you're at on the list or when you'll hear.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/27/2021 at 12:14 PM, jessicaa10 said:

I also received my waitlist notice that same day! Unfortunately the letter doesn't really specify where you're at on the list or when you'll hear.

Also on the waitlist 😞 a bit disappointed but at least it wasn’t a rejection! I do wish we knew more about what being on the waitlist means. 

With everyone seeming to be waitlisted, do you think that they are doing some sort of delayed/pseudo rolling admissions where, unless you are just a 10/10 applicant, they are waitlisting everyone to get a larger pool before deciding on the bulk of the acceptances or are we just subject to our small sample size of people commenting on the forum and they have actually divided out all or almost all of the acceptances already? 

Guest Odim2323
5 hours ago, MysticMac14 said:

One more question, has anyone been to the campus and looked at the facilities in any capacity?

Yep! I toured at the end of July and it’s a very nice facility. The faculty seem really nice as well

• 4 weeks later...