UTHSC 2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

On 9/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, Abiwood98 said:

So i interviewed on the 20th, and i was wondering if anyone got confirmation what day we will heard about acceptance/waitlists. In the email they said the 11th but in the meeting on the 20th they said the 12th. Lmk!! 

I interviewed with them today and it is the 12th.

Btw, I loved the program and the faculty!

2 hours ago, Jennynusbaum said:

How was the essay? I think that’s part of what is making me nervous at this point

You have 15 mins. You have to write down your opinion about a question that they will give you. 
You don’t have time to elaborate much, but it is possible to write down 4-5 small paragraphs. It depends on how fast you type. 
My advice is, keep it simple.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, prephyassociate57 said:

For anyone who already interviewed, how long is the interview day overall?

It depends if your interview will be in the morning or the afternoon. As a warning, they might change the interviewers and the time of the interview. They will show the schedule after the essay part is over. 

15 hours ago, BoopsPA said:

I was assigned my two interviewers and want to read up in their research, specialities, etc- did any of you interview with “Hahah”- I can’t decide if this was a typo or not as I cannot find any associated name on faculty or staff directories. 

When are you interviewing? I’m scheduled to interview Monday but only got a zoom invite, no information about my interviewers.

7 hours ago, prephyassociate57 said:

When are you interviewing? I’m scheduled to interview Monday but only got a zoom invite, no information about my interviewers.

Same! I am scheduled to interview monday and only got a zoom invite as well. Kind of nervous that I don’t know who my interviewers are. Has this happened to anyone else? 

19 hours ago, NEAPA said:

Same! I am scheduled to interview monday and only got a zoom invite as well. Kind of nervous that I don’t know who my interviewers are. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Yes! I am interviewing tomorrow as well and was not told who my interviewers are. See you tomorrow and good luck!:)

On 9/25/2021 at 7:57 PM, NEAPA said:

Yes! I just got the link to the 8:45 opening presentation, I didn't get specific session slots or times and I'm a little confused. Did y'all get told when your 2 sessions are?