2021 - 2022 WF Application Cycle

On 10/14/2021 at 11:43 AM, Varda said:

Was accepted to the Emerging Leaders Program- Law. Beyond excited and cannot wait to connect with others doing ELP Law. Good luck to everyone! 

I know on the application you can select which you would be interested in, but do they ask you again during the interview? I am just confused how to get into the program. I have an interview Nov 17

8 hours ago, Dominque said:

I know on the application you can select which you would be interested in, but do they ask you again during the interview? I am just confused how to get into the program. I have an interview Nov 17

There will be optional ELP-Law and Business information sessions for you to attend on the interview day; anyone interviewing can attend even if they didn't indicate their interest on the WF supp app. Then you will have to fill out and submit an ELP-Law supplemental application to the Law School to be considered for admission to the ELP program. The law school will make a decision about whether or not they want you, tell the PA school, and then the PA school will decide if they want you. The PA school will call you to let you know if you are (a) accepted into PA and ELP, (b) accepted into only PA, or (c) waitlisted. If accepted into both you could still choose direct admit into the PA school and turn down the ELP offer. Good luck and feel free to dm me if you have any other questions! 

19 minutes ago, lexiroberts92 said:

What does active applicant list mean? Waitlist?

They say that their active applicant list is more fluid than a wait list. Because they are still doing interviews, they can pull from the active applicant list at any time. As opposed to some schools where once you are on the wait list, they wont offer a seat unless someone who is accepted denies their admission. 

I hope this helps

• Like 1

to those of us waitlisted: I emailed Elise and got this answer regarding the waitlist.

“The active applicant list is still very fluid as we complete the rest of our interviews.  After interviews are complete in early December, we will be able to finalize our list.  If you are not offered a seat in the class by that time, you can call and see where you are on the list.  We will leave our list open until the start of classes the end of May.”

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...