Interviews: Class of 2015

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! @caitegiles, I'm coming from CA! @ckl257, I submitted CASPA in mid- June, received my secondary in mid-July.

Undergrad BA Psychology and German at Wake Forest University, Post-Bacc at Berkeley Extension

CASPA Cumulative GPA: 3.53

Science GPA: 3.97

HCE 2000 hours in surgery

EMT and Phlebotomy licenses

I also submitted my CASPA mid-June and received my secondary mid-July.

Undergrad BS Biology and Healthcare Delivery at Roanoke College

CASPA Cum: 3.84

Science: 3.80

HCE appx 700 hours as a CNA and volunteering at a clinic

@Yosemite look forward to meeting you, it will be here very soon!

See you guys there! I'll be coming from CA. Talk about pretty short notice, I just got the interview invite yesterday. I also submitted CASPA in mid June and got my secondary mid-July.

Undergrad: Physiological sciences at UCLA

CASPA GPA: 3.51

Science: 3.37

HCE: 1600 hours volunteering and as a Medical Scribe in the ED

Congrats all! Out of curiosity, is Cornell still a surgery-focused PA program? I know in the past they've been surgery-focused, but the PA program's Website states that they provide training for primary care as well...can anyone familiar with the program please comment? thanks

risktaker, they didnt send me a secondary till 22 days (7/25/12) after I got an email confirming that they received my primary CASPA (7/3/12) and got the interview less than a week after that.

Interviewing September 13th! So I got the later round of interviews. Good luck and enjoy NYC everyone =)

• 2 weeks later...

So far all of their communication is via email. You will recieve and email with the supplement questions and you will have to send it back to them via snail mail within a week. If they chose you for an interview you will receive an email inviting you to come on a certain day. I wouldn't panic, they seem to take their time with communication.

Archived