2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

Ahh man I'm so envious and excited for those who made it past the first bar! Congrats, honestly! But uhh lol so funny story but I have my mail set up so that I get images of whats coming in the day of and ummmm I saw a letter addressed to me by the program and now I'm like... terrified that its a rejection letter lol (unless it isn't!)

Anyone else got like a physical letter rather than an email?

Anyone who was accepted mind sharing their stats? I just interviewed and heard that competition is getting stiffer, and was also told we won't hear back until 4-6 weeks later. I just wanted a gauge of where I stand and not be as anxiousĀ šŸ„². Feel free to PM me too if you don't feel comfortable sharing stats on here. Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, JessN said:

Anyone who was accepted mind sharing their stats? I just interviewed and heard that competition is getting stiffer, and was also told we won't hear back until 4-6 weeks later. I just wanted a gauge of where I stand and not be as anxiousĀ šŸ„². Feel free to PM me too if you don't feel comfortable sharing stats on here. Thanks in advance!

I just interviewed yesterday too! I'm so anxious already...don't know how I am going to wait 4-6 weeks lolĀ šŸ˜…

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 3:58 PM, Kyrin said:

I submitted my secondary 10/5 in the afternoon and got my confirmation the next morning (10/6). I'm not sure if they have been inconsistent with confirmations, but I personally would call or email them if I were you.

Hi Kyrin, I submitted my secondary application the same day as you was wondering if you received any updates.Ā 

Ā 

On 10/14/2021 at 6:12 AM, dragonfruits said:

Ahh man I'm so envious and excited for those who made it past the first bar! Congrats, honestly! But uhh lol so funny story but I have my mail set up so that I get images of whats coming in the day of and ummmm I saw a letter addressed to me by the program and now I'm like... terrified that its a rejection letter lol (unless it isn't!)

Anyone else got like a physical letter rather than an email?

It is indeed a rejection letter. Compared to the other ones Iā€™ve gotten (lol), itā€™s pretty poorly written. Just about two sentences.Ā