2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

Also got placed on the alternate list today as well! Interviewed Jul 27/28. Good luck to everyone, you got this!

For those who've been on the alternate list from earlier, have you heard back/got off? Did you do anything different like send them an updated letter on what you've been doing etc?

So I think they sent out the first of the alternate list notifications yesterday, because I also received a notification, and I interviewed June 29/30… so (not sure of course) but I don’t think that anyone had been notified of alternate list placement prior to yesterday. 

• Like 1

My friends! I had all but given up hope, after applying 6/30, and then never receiving a supplemental invitation -- until today! I got an invite to complete the supplemental this morning (after 2+ months)! So to those in similar boats, don't give up hope! Even when we have fellow applicants having completed interviews and awaiting admissions decisions, apparently they're still sending out straggler supplemental invitations! I'm over the moon, people. YAY!

• Like 9

anyone else interview over the summer and are now well past the decision timeline they told you without hearing anything at all? no alternate list, no rejection, nothing. has anyone received a rejection yet? do i follow up with them? assume im rejected? feel free to dm me if that is easier. not sure where to go from here, i thought we would hear back regardless so i am confused

On 9/7/2021 at 4:39 PM, FromATCtoPAC said:

My friends! I had all but given up hope, after applying 6/30, and then never receiving a supplemental invitation -- until today! I got an invite to complete the supplemental this morning (after 2+ months)! So to those in similar boats, don't give up hope! Even when we have fellow applicants having completed interviews and awaiting admissions decisions, apparently they're still sending out straggler supplemental invitations! I'm over the moon, people. YAY!

That is great to hear! I had pretty much accepted that it would be a denial after not getting the supplemental invite. Very happy for you, good luck!!!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 2:03 PM, pastudent24 said:

I haven’t seen one yet- accepted and looking to join a group as well

Hi!! Here is the link to the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/361351715585266/?ref=share congrats & feel free to share with anyone who’s been accepted! If the link doesn’t work for some reason you can also search Weill Cornell PA Program Class of 2024 on Facebook 🙂

hey everyone, i interviewed in september and i'm wondering if you guys think the class might be full yet? this happened to me last year and obviously i was devastated that it turns out i was interviewing for the waitlist all along. so i just wanted to ask just in case, and to see what you guys think! 

16 minutes ago, emeff said:

hey everyone, i interviewed in september and i'm wondering if you guys think the class might be full yet? this happened to me last year and obviously i was devastated that it turns out i was interviewing for the waitlist all along. so i just wanted to ask just in case, and to see what you guys think! 

Woah, do they let you know that you are interviewing for a spot on the waitlist? I have yet to have my interview in October, so I'm worried 😟

55 minutes ago, emeff said:

i highly doubt cornell does interviews for their waitlist. i believe this year they’re interviewing into november and possibly december like they’ve done in the past so i doubt their class is already full

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Charlotte32 said:

For those who have interviewed, about how long did the second day interview last? I just got invited for another interview on the same day and trying to make it work! And congrats to everyone accepted!

Initially, the second interview was supposed to be 30 minutes but ended up being nearly a full hour. Good luck with both! 👍

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 4:16 PM, emeff said:

I interviewed with them on September 28/29th. The program director said the competition is much stiffer now but that there’s still open seats!

Edited by djdpa56
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/31/2021 at 2:13 PM, eerr99 said:

Did anyone get confirmation after sending their secondary? I submitted mine last week but never got confirmation so I’m trying to figure out if I should check in with them that they received it

I submitted my secondary 10/5 in the afternoon and got my confirmation the next morning (10/6). I'm not sure if they have been inconsistent with confirmations, but I personally would call or email them if I were you.