2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

50 minutes ago, PAest2023 said:

For those who have been accepted, has a Facebook group page or something been started to allow accepted students to connect? Iā€™m not from New York and will definitely hoping to find some other PA students to room withĀ 

Hi!! I just started a Facebook page a few minutes ago, feel free to message me on here & Iā€™ll send you the link (goes for anybody!!) šŸ™‚

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coffee123 said:

Accepted students... did any of you guys feel like your interview wasnā€™t the best? Just had my interview and need some reassurancešŸ„²

@coffee123Ā After my first interview at another program that was all day long over zoom, I cried for the rest of the night thinking that I absolutely bombed it.Ā I got an acceptance call a week later. Hang in there, everyone is their worst critic, something I am very guilty of.Ā Have faith!Ā ā¤ļøĀ 

1 hour ago, LeaPeterson said:

@coffee123Ā After my first interview at another program that was all day long over zoom, I cried for the rest of the night thinking that I absolutely bombed it.Ā I got an acceptance call a week later. Hang in there, everyone is their worst critic, something I am very guilty of.Ā Have faith!Ā ā¤ļøĀ 

Thank you so much!! Gives me hopeĀ šŸ˜„

To all who got invites or supplementary and/or acceptances: congrats!

I wanted to know if anyone else is like me, where they submitted their application early (mines specifically first week of June) and haven't heard anything back? I feel like its a good thing that I haven't got a rejection letter but still lol yall making me jealous!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, dragonfruits said:

I wanted to know if anyone else is like me, where they submitted their application early (mines specifically first week of June) and haven't heard anything back? I feel like its a good thing that I haven't got a rejection letter but still lol yall making me jealous!Ā 

I applied in early June and haven't heard anything back either.Ā 

On 8/25/2021 at 11:48 AM, dragonfruits said:

Same here! No supp invite so far...definitely seeing many others awaiting interview results can be discouraging but I'm choosing to stay hopeful šŸ™‚

• Like 1

got an interview invite for november this afternoon and iā€™m genuinely SHOCKED! i honestly didnā€™t think it was possible for me but manā€¦šŸ˜­ any advice for the interview and ways to deal with imposter syndrome? also is it possible that this is the last date cause last year, they didnā€™t have any interviews past oct.Ā