2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, App2021 said:

Has anyone else from the June 29/30 interview heard/not heard? Definitely starting to feel a little anxious haha...

I haven't heard anything! Not sure if that means a rejection or if they're still making decisions 😕

Edited by af209

Just got an email today for an interview on 10/26! That is.. so far away, but trying to keep my hopes up that the class won't already be full by then.

For reference (because I always want to know this info too), my app was received by Cornell on 6/26, got a secondary on 7/13, and submitted it on 7/19.

• Like 1

For anyone who has interviewed already, how long was the second day of interviews? I was invited to interview with Cornell on 10/12 and 10/13 at 9 am but I have an interview at another school on 10/13 at 10am. Would definitely be cutting it close but I was hoping to do both so any insight would be super helpful, thanks!

17 hours ago, crd23 said:

For anyone who has interviewed already, how long was the second day of interviews? I was invited to interview with Cornell on 10/12 and 10/13 at 9 am but I have an interview at another school on 10/13 at 10am. Would definitely be cutting it close but I was hoping to do both so any insight would be super helpful, thanks!

My interview started at 11. We actually got started at 11:15 and it was about 30 minutes, so I was done around 11:45/11:50 so I think you should be good!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtfpa said:

I just submitted my secondary application 4 days ago (Thursday), when should I expect to hear back about an interview if I receive one?  😂 feeling anxious but excited!

My neurotic ass made a whole spreadsheet tracking this stuff from data in the forum, which basically just tells me that it varies lol. It ranged anywhere from next day to 24 days.

Congrats on submitting the secondary!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thisisliz said:

My neurotic ass made a whole spreadsheet tracking this stuff from data in the forum, which basically just tells me that it varies lol. It ranged anywhere from next day to 24 days.

Congrats on submitting the secondary!

That is amazing. That is exactly what I need to keep me sane during the waiting game. Thank you so much!! 

And congrats to you for receiving an interview!! 

• Like 1