2021 - 2022 Application Cycle

I had my interview yesterday and today. For anyone who is curious,Ā I felt that it was pretty casual, not too stressful, and kind of fun!Ā So to those of you who just got invites (CONGRATS!) - don't stress/worry too much. It's really clear that they just want to get to know you. Hope that's helpful!

• Like 4

On 6/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, App2021 said:

I had my interview yesterday and today. For anyone who is curious,Ā I felt that it was pretty casual, not too stressful, and kind of fun!Ā So to those of you who just got invites (CONGRATS!) - don't stress/worry too much. It's really clear that they just want to get to know you. Hope that's helpful!

Congratulations! I am interviewing next week, and I am curious as to approximately how long the interview lastsĀ on both days.

1 hour ago, ece12 said:

Congratulations! I am interviewing next week, and I am curious as to approximately how long the interview lastsĀ on both days.

Thanks - congratulations to you! That's awesome. The actual interviews aren't that long honestly. I would allocate about 90 minutes day 1, about 60 minutes day 2. Really brief.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumperscars said:

Has anyone received an acceptance yet?

Nothing yet! I interviewedĀ on 6/29-6/30. They said to give them maxĀ 2 weeks, so we should be hearing any day now. I think you get a call if youā€™re accepted and an email/letter if not. Iā€™m literally glued to my phone šŸ˜… good luck to everyone! I hope youā€™re all staying sane

Edited by Cef1110

On 7/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, App2021 said:

Thanks - congratulations to you! That's awesome. The actual interviews aren't that long honestly. I would allocate about 90 minutes day 1, about 60 minutes day 2. Really brief.

So my understanding is that the interviews are held on both days and we don't choose one right? were they normal interview style or MMI? and were the same on both days? TIA

5 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

So my understanding is that the interviews are held on both days and we don't choose one right? were they normal interview style or MMI? and were the same on both days? TIA

Yes! They're both days - you don't choose one. They're normal; one is withĀ a group, and one is individual šŸ™‚Ā hope that helps! good luck!

• Like 2

On 7/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, Cef1110 said:

Nothing yet! I interviewedĀ on 6/29-6/30. They said to give them maxĀ 2 weeks, so we should be hearing any day now. I think you get a call if youā€™re accepted and an email/letter if not. Iā€™m literally glued to my phone šŸ˜… good luck to everyone! I hope youā€™re all staying sane

Did you end up hearing anything this week? IĀ alsoĀ interviewed 6/29 and 6/30 and oh boyyyyy am I losing my mind waiting for a phone call! I canā€™tĀ tell if the silenceĀ is just because they havenā€™t contacted anyone yet or if itā€™s because Iā€™m not getting a phone callšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø I guessĀ when they said 2 weeks they really meant it haha

On 7/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, bumperscars said:

Did you end up hearing anything this week? IĀ alsoĀ interviewed 6/29 and 6/30 and oh boyyyyy am I losing my mind waiting for a phone call! I canā€™tĀ tell if the silenceĀ is just because they havenā€™t contacted anyone yet or if itā€™s because Iā€™m not getting a phone callšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø I guessĀ when they said 2 weeks they really meant it haha

I'm feeling the same way!! The waiting is torturousšŸ˜£...has anyone heard anything yet?