2021 - 2022

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 12:02 PM, Jul92 said:

Ahh congrats!!!! Would you please share your stats if you do not mind? 

On 8/26/2021 at 12:32 PM, na792 said:

Is it virtual or irl, and did they reveal anything on the format of the interview?

Hi everyone sorry! (I was in Iceland… so I wasn’t able to check this too often)

But sure. Not sure what stats to share but generally, 4.95 gpa, ~800 hours (primarily volunteering), applied around May 22nd. 

As for format - it’s virtual and in the morning. Minimal other info has been provided yet.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2021 at 6:14 PM, DakRD said:

Not yet! Applied shortly after you!

Looking at last years forum people were getting interview invites for October-November so don’t get your hopes down yet!

thank you! 😔 someone actually posted on facebook that hofstra sent an email saying their class was filled? Did anyone else get this email

On 9/28/2021 at 12:21 PM, App2021 said:

I also got an email last week with an acceptance! 🙂 and to those who were waitlisted- don’t lose hope! They told us that they always end up accepting people off of the waitlist! So all is not lost!

Wanted to second this-there's always a bunch of people accepted off the waitlist! I'm a current didactic student at Hofstra and so many of my classmates were on the waitlist. Congrats to everyone accepted so far! If anyone has any questions or wants to know more about Hofstra's program feel free to DM me. I'm a month into didactic and absolutely love this program! Good luck everyone!