• 2 weeks later...

See I was thinking, if they already knew who didn’t accept by Monday wouldn’t they send out another round of acceptances? Not waitlists? But once you pay the deposit you can technically still drop out if you decide you don’t want to go there, so they might want a waitlist in case that happens. It’s all speculation, I really have no idea I just want to get in lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aerwin48 said:

See I was thinking, if they already knew who didn’t accept by Monday wouldn’t they send out another round of acceptances? Not waitlists? But once you pay the deposit you can technically still drop out if you decide you don’t want to go there, so they might want a waitlist in case that happens. It’s all speculation, I really have no idea I just want to get in lol. 

I’m thinking they probably accepted a few people today. And they said someone got accepted two days before class last year because someone dropped. So there’s a chance anyone can get accepted off the waitlist all the way till august. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, rdtopa21 said:

Just wanted to give you all an update, I received a phone call this morning saying I was accepted off the waitlist! I will be accepting 🙂 The program starts on 8/15! 

Congratulations that's awesome!! Do you have any idea what they mean when they say they accept people off the waitlist based upon initial offer acceptance? Like when you accepted the interview or when they sent you an interview email? 

20 hours ago, shanatistheb said:

Congratulations that's awesome!! Do you have any idea what they mean when they say they accept people off the waitlist based upon initial offer acceptance? Like when you accepted the interview or when they sent you an interview email? 

Thank you!! And I’m not quite too sure but I think it means they reevaluate the people they put in waitlist again if a seat opens up.