2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PrePA2614 said:

Received an email this morning saying that my complete application has been reviewed! Interview dates are October 8th, November 5th, January 12th, and January 28th! One month of notice or less will be given prior to the interview date offered. Good luck everyone! 

I feel like you’re really carrying this thread right now so I just wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone and thank you for the continuous updates!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 12:07 AM, CharPAHopeful said:

Has anyone interviewed? How was it set up?? 

It was a virtual interview where I had 3 separate interviews where I talked to an alumni, preceptor, and a faculty member.  They had 1-2 questions that they were "required" to ask but outside of that is was mostly just getting to know you as a person.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone int

On 11/21/2021 at 11:16 PM, Quinn3337 said:

It was a virtual interview where I had 3 separate interviews where I talked to an alumni, preceptor, and a faculty member.  They had 1-2 questions that they were "required" to ask but outside of that is was mostly just getting to know you as a person.

Ah okay, so it was more conversational/relaxed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...