2021-2022 Application Cycle

I submitted supplemental June 30th, received invite on July 19 for August 13th interview. Interviewed on Friday August 13, I’m still waiting to hear back. For the last interview dates they’ve called accepted applicants the following Monday/Tuesday but I’m still waiting. Has anyone from August 13th received a call?

2 hours ago, carolinapa said:

I submitted supplemental June 30th, received invite on July 19 for August 13th interview. Interviewed on Friday August 13, I’m still waiting to hear back. For the last interview dates they’ve called accepted applicants the following Monday/Tuesday but I’m still waiting. Has anyone from August 13th received a call?

I got the call this morning from the August 13th interview 

21 hours ago, CMC20 said:

Interviewed 8/13, received waitlist letter in the mail. Honestly very happy with this since I did pretty poorly and was expecting a rejection.

I also received a waitlist letter in the mail & felt the exact same after the interview. I was honestly surprised my letter wasn’t a rejection. 

I received the email on July 29 stating my supplemental was received and moved to the admissions committee to be reviewed. I haven’t heard back about anything. So nervous as September is here and September 30 is the last interview day. Obviously I’m disheartened and would like to interview, but being realistic rn.

Edited by ponds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...