North Greenville University 2021-2022 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
2 hours ago, CCLStoPA said:

I got an email for an interview September 2nd. Not sure if anyone has other dates or the same. 

Yes, I received the same email invite to attend a virtual interview on  Thursday, September 2nd between 1:00PM and 4:00PM EST.

On 7/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, ambthefuturepa said:

Got the call this afternoon… I’m going to be a PA!!!! NGU has offered me a seat. I am so excited and grateful for this acceptance 🙂 

Congratulations 🎉 do you know if there is a group or a forum for the class of 2023? I got accepted as well a few weeks ago, it would be nice to have a separate group to discuss things. 

Edited by liraversal
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, lizzy0613 said:

Just got the call this afternoon... CANNOT believe I actually am going to be a PA! So excited to join the NGU class.

If it helps anyone...I'm a second time applicant (although first time for NGU)

Applied 5/23

Interviewed 6/24

Waitlisted 7/22

Accepted 9/3!!

Well done!!

23 minutes ago, lizzy0613 said:

Just got the call this afternoon... CANNOT believe I actually am going to be a PA! So excited to join the NGU class.

If it helps anyone...I'm a second time applicant (although first time for NGU)

Applied 5/23

Interviewed 6/24

Waitlisted 7/22

Accepted 9/3!!

Congratulations! My interview was on 7/29, accepted 3 weeks later! Hope to meet you soon! 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 7:49 AM, kayywri said:

Hey guys wondering if anyone has heard any news on future interviews?

Second-time applicant (first time applying to NGU); Applied 7/15/21; Interviewed 9/2/21; Waitlisted 9/7/21. Accepted 12/6/21!

Received the call this morning! Overjoyed… moved to tears… and beyond excited for this wonderful opportunity! I’m so very grateful to NGU!!

Edited by PAinlovingmemoryofMom

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 2:22 PM, pa0413 said:

Has anyone interviewed with NGU recently? I noticed on their website that they detailed their interview process and it’s different than what I experienced this cycle. Mine was a group interview, but their website mentions stations and an essay. Just curious if that was implemented this cycle! 

I had an online group interview only and then received an email for waitlist for acceptance. Don't believe it was part of the process this cycle.