North Greenville University 2021-2022 Cycle

Tentative Timeline From 2020 - 2021 Cycle's thread

June 4, 2020                 Was just offered an interview to take place via zoom on Thursday, June 18th.

June 19, 2020                I got the acceptance call

July 2, 2020                  Received an email that I was placed on the alternate list

July 8, 2020                   received an interview for 7/23

August 28, 2020            got an email saying I was waitlisted from 08/14 interview

I received a call this afternoon! They accepted me off the waitlist! I interviewed back in June.

September 9, 2020       received notification that I was placed on the alternate list.. I interviewed on 08/27.

Got an acceptance call yesterday from the 8/27 interview!

October 2, 2020             I received my acceptance call off of waitlist

November 9, 2020        Got the acceptance call this morning but will most likely be turning down

In regards to anyone being concerned about the accreditation status of this program, as long as the program is accredited on the day you start the program, it does not matter if they lose accreditation in the middle of your program. You will still graduate from an accredited program and be eligible to sit for PANCE. I believe their next review is September of 2022 so there is no need to worry since this cycle is starting in January of 2022. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kayywri said:

Hey guys! I was wondering if those who got interviews could share when they submitted their application! I submitted mine last week so was wondering time frame of hearing back!

I submitted my application on 05/25, received email confirmation on 05/26, and received an interview invite on 06/07!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PACLetsDoThis said:

Hello everyone,

I had the honor of interviewing on June 24th.  NGU is such an incredible program.  The professors expected to make phone calls to accepted students on June 25th (after the completion of interviews that day).  Anyone get that amazing phone call of acceptance?   Congratulations if you did. 

I also interviewed the 24th! No phone call for me! I also haven’t heard of anyone receiving a call . Good luck to everyone!

Hello gbiggs,

i hope you are doing well.  I have not been informed of a decision either.   I think they would totally understand if you email them.  It’s all in your approach, you would just touching base, checking in with them - while also keeping your name in the loop.   Good luck to you and everyone who interviewed the very best. 

• Like 1