• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For any accepted student: I am selling my medical bag with the school required stethoscope and accessories, sphygmomanometer (BP cuff) and bag, snellen eye chart, and tape measure for a signficantly reduced price. I am graduating and will no longer need the items as they will be provided at my clinic. 

Asking $150 for the lot. All items are in excellent and working condition. I have additional pictures and receipts from purchase if interested.

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2022 at 3:13 PM, mwads said:

For any accepted student: I am selling my medical bag with the school required stethoscope and accessories, sphygmomanometer (BP cuff) and bag, snellen eye chart, and tape measure for a signficantly reduced price. I am graduating and will no longer need the items as they will be provided at my clinic. 

Asking $150 for the lot. All items are in excellent and working condition. I have additional pictures and receipts from purchase if interested.

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

I am possibly interested in the stethoscope logo cap if I am unable to order it separately from the school. Thanks!