Touro College, Manhattan Campus 2021-2022

I received an acceptance email yesterday morning! I'm so excited!
For those interested about the timeframe, I submitted my application around mid-August and received a verification a week later from Touro. 
On 11/10 they reached out to me for an interview. I interviewed 11/22 and was accepted on 12/8 😀
Good luck everyone!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 4:17 PM, jwoodburn said:

Hi! I just accepted to Touro manhatten this week.

Is there an accepted students facebook page yet ?

Congratulations on your acceptance! 

If you don’t mind me asking when did you submit your application? And how soon after did you receive an interview invitation? 

I’m a current student and would not recommend this program. If you get into multiple programs, please consider the other option. I do not believe I am getting a quality education here, especially for the price. The biggest drawback besides quality of the lectures is that the scheduling is unpredictable. Other programs have lecture slides up, even prerecorded, and exam dates listed in the syllabus at the beginning of the semester. Our schedule changes frequently without much notice and only is given to us up to two weeks in advance of the current date. It is certainly not a good program for those with families or other responsibilities that require a reliable class schedule. Frequently we come into the classroom just to view a lecturer on a zoom screen so that the faculty can count this as “in classroom time” because “this is not a virtual program.” But realistically, this still has the same effect as virtual learning.

There is a lot of stress amongst our cohort and if you have other options, I don’t recommend Touro PA Manhattan. We have had a town hall meeting where these issues are brought up, but the director answers politically (not responding to the concern directly) and we do not see any positive changes being made to correct these organizational issues. Collectively our class morale is very low - in the group chat it is constantly brought up how we feel unheard and unsupported by the faculty.

It’s exciting to be accepted to PA school and enjoy that! I just want you to be warned and if you have no other options and go to Touro Manhattan, you know what you’re getting into.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...