Pace University -Lenox Hill 2021-2022

On 10/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, prepa79 said:

I interviewed 10/4 and was accepted yesterday! The faculty was so warm and supportive during the whole process, good luck to everyone still interviewing! 

Congrats! Did you get an email with the acceptance instructions and deposit deadlines? I was also notified of acceptance on 10/5 and they told me they would follow up with formal instructions. I just wanted to make sure I don't miss my spot due to a logistcal issue.

38 minutes ago, JessN said:

Congrats! Did you get an email with the acceptance instructions and deposit deadlines? I was also notified of acceptance on 10/5 and they told me they would follow up with formal instructions. I just wanted to make sure I don't miss my spot due to a logistcal issue.

Congrats to you as well! No, I haven’t received anything else after the initial acceptance email. I’m assuming they’ll send something either by mail or email soon? 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 11:40 AM, prepa79 said:

Congrats to you as well! No, I haven’t received anything else after the initial acceptance email. I’m assuming they’ll send something either by mail or email soon? 

I was accepted on 10/5 too and I got an email on Friday that my application was reviewed and my status was updated in my portal. If you sign in you can see the official acceptance letter and deadline. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, smbpa said:

I was accepted on 10/5 too and I got an email on Friday that my application was reviewed and my status was updated in my portal. If you sign in you can see the official acceptance letter and deadline. 

Just checked my email, and yes, I got an email on Friday to access the acceptance letter too!

37 minutes ago, gaff107 said:

Does anyone know how housing works for the clinical year and if our clinical sites would be grouped by region?

I think they said you might have to move depending on where you are placed. Hopefully you can commute from where you are but they did mention some students get an airbnb 

3 hours ago, gaff107 said:

Do they try to get your spots to be close? So do people sub lease second year? Also, do you remember what the process is like for getting the clinical rotation spots?

I believe they said they have a coordinator that sets us up during clinical rotations so we do not have to worry about that. They do try to set you up close but it is not guaranteed. 

5 minutes ago, Kathleen99 said:

I got an email but I can't log onto the portal! did you have this issue?

I used my email and the temporary password they gave me. When I entered it--the page refreshed and asked me to input the info again and my date of birth for verification. It then prompted me to create a new password and I was then able to see my letter!

Just now, Khanhi said:

I used my email and the temporary password they gave me. When I entered it--the page refreshed and asked me to input the info again and my date of birth for verification. It then prompted me to create a new password and I was then able to see my letter!

it told me invalid information 😞 and no one is at the school to contact!