Pace University -Lenox Hill 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to get in contact with the program with questions? I've been calling and emailing for months trying to confirm whether or not my 3 online prerequisites (including online labs) count for their program or not and can't get a response from anyone? I'm sure they're crazy busy, but it's getting a bit ridiculous...

11 hours ago, AlliBess said:

Has anyone been able to get in contact with the program with questions? I've been calling and emailing for months trying to confirm whether or not my 3 online prerequisites (including online labs) count for their program or not and can't get a response from anyone? I'm sure they're crazy busy, but it's getting a bit ridiculous...

I have not tried to contact them yet but I had the same issue with a couple of other programs. 

23 minutes ago, prepaTracy said:

it's non-rolling so they won't start contacting people until after the September 1 deadline

oh gosh I was thinking it was rolling 😅 I think I must've accidentally looked at the Pleasantville program at one point because that one is rolling. Thank you!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, prepawac said:

I think this program sends out their first round of interviews the first week of September so we should be hearing back soon 

From the thread last year the first invites went out on September 10th and continued to go out all of September so fingers crossed we hear soon!!

• Like 1