Bay Path University 2021-2022

6 hours ago, sou12 said:

If the emails have gone out regarding the deposit does that mean that all the acceptances have been given ? 🥲

My interview was 2/13 and I haven't heard anything yet either. I think that emails about the deposit are just for those that have been offered acceptance so far since those candidates have one week to do so. So someone who was accepted on 2/15 will have a different deposit date than someone that was accepted on 2/17. And someone being accepted today would have a different deposit date than either of them. Not really sure where they are with notifying people. I haven't gotten a rejection email either.

13 hours ago, sou12 said:

I also got waitlisted. I am feeling a little discouraged because I felt like I did really well on the interview.

I got waitlisted last night as well. Don’t lose hope! I am in the same boat feeling a little discouraged but just remember that you are worthy and Bay Path has a very active waitlist as they stated in the interview. Best of luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 8:44 PM, Elsebond said:

I got a waitlist email and emailed Lisa that yes I wanted to be on the waitlist but did not get a follow up confirmation email. Did other people get a confirmation or should I just hope it went through? Thanks!

I got a confirmation email from Lisa a few days after I responded

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything back that has been put on the waitlist. After I emailed Lisa she emailed me back confirming but she mentioned someone else’s name instead of mine. So I emailed her back about that. But it has been 3 weeks and I still haven’t heard anything.