Bay Path University 2021-2022

On 1/28/2022 at 3:16 PM, PA1367 said:

Did anyone hear back from Lisa after accepting the interview?  

I received an interview confirmation from Lisa on 2/1, and she will be sending out links and instructions once each candidate has replied! It may be closer to the interview date, because those who declined the interview are opening up spots that will be offered to others. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sou12 said:

How has everyone prepared for the interview? I am starting to get a little nervous. I just saw the itinerary and it said group interview.

I wish I had advice in this area. I am really nervous as well. I had another interview this week and feel like I bombed it. My nerves are even more shot after that experience. This is my number one pick and I want this so bad. 

I just keep reminding myself to breathe. Prepare all that you can but remember to just be yourself. There is a reason BP extended an interview offer to us. Trust the process and rest assured we will end up exactly where we need to be.