Bay Path University 2021-2022

33 minutes ago, mfcfpa said:

I didn’t either but I’ve never heard of a school only hosting one interview…especially not this late in the cycle. Some have multiple sessions the same day, but there’s usually multiple dates/sessions. 

Thanks for your reply. I agree. I am seeing 2/12 & 2/13 dates from above. Thinking maybe there are multiple interview days, but all emails go out the same day? Not sure, trying to stay hopeful!

1 hour ago, bubblestar7 said:

Thanks for your reply. I agree. I am seeing 2/12 & 2/13 dates from above. Thinking maybe there are multiple interview days, but all emails go out the same day? Not sure, trying to stay hopeful!

I understand that thought as well, but while all emails for a specific date a two might go out at the same time there is more often than not occurrences of other rounds of emails and invites after the first one. 

I received an invite last week for 2/12, but I started at another program in January. Hopefully that opens up a spot to one of you guys! The one thing I learned during this crazy process is that you will end up exactly where you’re supposed to (easier said than done, I know;) Hang in there and best of luck!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kateabreu5 said:

Not sure what style it will be. I’m thinking maybe MMI judging by how long it’s scheduled for. Am I the only one that is freaking out for this? Ugh so stressful 

Is it virtual? I’ve had laid back, traditional interview days last 8 hours before- don’t freak out . 

17 hours ago, keia5 said:

It is virtual which is why I’m more nervous. But thanks! 

Just pretend you’re talking on FaceTime…but professionally instead of to your best friend or family members! It’s just a conversation and remember - you’re using that opportunity to get to know the program just like they’re getting to know you. Just a little video call- you’ve got this 👍🏼!

• Thanks 1