2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 11/10/2021 at 12:42 PM, JulieV said:

Has anyone else from the September session reached out for an update?? I've called and emailed but no response. Iowa is my top choice, but I have offers from other great programs and I want to hear from Iowa one way or another to be able to fully commit to one...

I have a friend that reached out to Tom after they had heard back from other programs and he gave them a pretty straight forward response about where they stood with Iowa's program (basically that they were not receiving automatic admission and that they had a very low chance of being placed on the waitlist) 

• Like 1

Just now, FuturePAKJ1 said:

Has anyone been removed off of the interview waitlist and been offered an interview?

I was placed on interview hold about 2 weeks after submitting my application and then got offered an interview about a month after being placed on hold. Most of the people I talked to at my interview had also been on interview hold before getting invited for an interview. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, mlguerrero said:

I have a friend that reached out to Tom after they had heard back from other programs and he gave them a pretty straight forward response about where they stood with Iowa's program (basically that they were not receiving automatic admission and that they had a very low chance of being placed on the waitlist) 

I emailed Tom today and got the same response. Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear back/interview. This is really an amazing program!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, road2PA3180 said:

Hi everyone, has anyone been offered a spot off of the alternate list? Or any communications that the class has become full? I'm trying to have patience ..but it's just so difficult! 🙈

Hey! The class is currently full, but there is always the chance people will give up their spot if they get acceptances elsewhere!

• Like 1