2021-2022 Application Cycle

15 hours ago, MotorcyclesandMedicine54 said:

Just received the email of all emails! I was accepted to Quinnipiac! I fully intend on matriculating here barring any unforeseen circumstances, so any current students or students entering the PA class of 2024 please reach out as I would love to hear from you.

Congratulations!! I’m hoping to get that email as well!! Which interview date were you in?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

Submitted June 22 and haven’t gotten interview. Loosing hope 😭😭😭 Anyone know how many interview they send out?

The program interviews 150 applicants over 9 dates. There were 3 dates in October and 2 dates left in November. There are only 18 spots this year as 36 students are coming from the undergrad pathway.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am a current student as well, and I have had a much different experience. From my experience so far, 95% of the professors and faculty are absolutely amazing. Is it hard? Yes it is very challenging but all PA programs are. They push you because they want you to be the very best. When it comes to students that leave, it was their own choice to leave because of personal issues. The faculty truly work with you and want to see you succeed. I wouldn’t change the world for my decision to attend QU and I am more than happy to speak to anyone if they have any questions or concerns regarding the program. I know how stressful it is when deciding to choose a PA program that is right for you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, MSC452 said:

Hi everyone! I am a current student as well, and I have had a much different experience. From my experience so far, 95% of the professors and faculty are absolutely amazing. Is it hard? Yes it is very challenging but all PA programs are. They push you because they want you to be the very best. When it comes to students that leave, it was their own choice to leave because of personal issues. The faculty truly work with you and want to see you succeed. I wouldn’t change the world for my decision to attend QU and I am more than happy to speak to anyone if they have any questions or concerns regarding the program. I know how stressful it is when deciding to choose a PA program that is right for you! 

Would you say the increasing attrition rate is concerning to you?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, buzzlightyear said:

Would you say the increasing attrition rate is concerning to you?

No, the reasons people left were personal and had nothing to do with the program or “being kicked out”. The faculty are always willing to work with us and bend over backwards to make sure we succeed. 

• 2 weeks later...