Red Rocks CC 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MilkyM00 said:

Does anyone remember which day next week we’d start hearing back?

Hello, current student here. Congrats everyone on getting invited for an interview! I interviewed last year on Friday and received a call at like 4 pm that same day! Hopefully they are as quick with the turnaround this year as well. 🙂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jak112 said:

Hello, current student here. Congrats everyone on getting invited for an interview! I interviewed last year on Friday and received a call at like 4 pm that same day! Hopefully they are as quick with the turnaround this year as well. 🙂

They said next week this time around so I think we’re waiting a bit this time haha 😞

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted! I’m sure you have a million questions! At some point, you will be assigned a buddy from our class so don’t hesitate to reach out! Feel free to ask me questions on here as well. But for now, just enjoy this feeling! You did it! 

Best of luck to everyone wait listed! Keep your head up! Even just getting the interview is a huge deal!