California Baptist 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AKhai said:

Received an “Application is Under Review” email today. Never seen that before but hopefully it means more news to come for people.

I received that email too, but already interviewed. Little confused about that. Since it says, "If your application is selected for an interview..." 

Have you already interviewed as well?

2 hours ago, AKhai said:

Received an “Application is Under Review” email today. Never seen that before but hopefully it means more news to come for people.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:02 PM, tina787 said:

Does anyone have an interview this upcoming Friday the 24th? I am really nervous!

5 minutes ago, johnd said:

I received that email too, but already interviewed. Little confused about that. Since it says, "If your application is selected for an interview..." 

Have you already interviewed as well?

Yes! Interviewed about a month ago 

16 hours ago, MarWR said:

I received the email that my application is under review too but never interviewed? It's been months so I wonder what they mean by this

I feel like it was just a general mass email sent out to applicants that haven't been rejected yet to update them on their application. I'd take it as good news!

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, makusd said:

Hi everyone! I have an interview coming up this week - does anyone interviewing want to meet up and get together before the interview? Would be nice to meet some of you 🙂 

Also, has anyone heard anything regarding decisions? 

Mind if I ask when you applied? I have yet to hear back in terms of interview/rejection and am curious as to when you submit your application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onmywaytobeapa said:

Did anyone else receive the email from CBU regarding a change in their admissions counselor? Any thoughts about this...? Wondering if that has had any impact on interviews/application updates. 

I did, not sure if they just sent this out to everyone? Did you receive one a couple weeks ago about your application being under review?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, onmywaytobeapa said:

I received an interview invite for Jan 14th.. does anyone know how their interviews typically work? I know they are virtual but are they group and/or individual interviews? Thank you in advance! Good luck & best wishes to all! 

Congrats on your interview! They will most likely send you an email with details about the format of the interview several days before (I think mine came like 2 days prior). My interview consisted of a test on medical terminology/math/short essay and a group interview. Good luck on your interview 🙂