SBU Jan 2022

1 hour ago, bmpa11 said:

Would anyone who has had an interview be willing to talk about what your day was like? I'm not looking for interview questions, more like what the itinerary was. For example, was there a tour of the campus? Or the PA program facilities? Is there any down time to explore for ourselves (or should we be doing that on our own time)? Thanks!

Hello! The current students (including myself) will be there on your interview day to tour you around. There is a complete tour of the building that houses the PA program during your downtime interview day, and there is an optional tour of the campus at the end of the day. 

On 9/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, bmpa11 said:

Awesome! Thank you for the insight. Is the optional tour after 5pm? I ask because I would want to participate and I would definitely need to book another night at the hotel if I were to stay any later. Thanks in advance!

The interviews are scheduled until 5pm, so it might be a better idea to book the extra night regardless. There is a chance things might end early, but I would err on the side of caution. The campus tour is completely optional, if you do not have time do it on interview day, there are campus tours available through the university, or there is a virtual tour online! Here is the link for the virtual tour: https://www.youvisit.com/tour/sbu.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...