Did anyone use ExamMaster question bank?

I am still working my way through a comprehensive review book so I don't expect to get 100% on the ExamMaster tests, but I still hit 'score' and start freaking out that I'm never going to be ready to take the PANCE. Has anyone used this database of questions that could give me a comparison to the degree of difficulty to the PANCE? Do I need to be able to score 70-80% on these tests to feel confident enough to pass the PANCE? Any advice would be appreciated!!

we were forced to take exam master practice tests on campus in PA school between rotations. the questions were long... very long. sometimes i would fall asleep during tests (seriously)..... when studying for PANCE i used the Lange Q & A book and packrats for practice questions. in my opionion the packrats were most like the PANCE. Lange Q & A seemed to go too much into detail with their questions

ExamMaster is provided by our school through our library system, which is why I'm using it (letting my tuition go toward something instead of buying more stuff). If it is going to 'over prepare' me, thats fine, as in they are harder/ longer/more in depth than PANCE questions. I am just trying to get a feel for if that is what it is or if I truely need to step it up.

Archived