Interviews for class of 2015

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megruns,

They accept up to 65. Good luck at your interview! I just interviewed there (I think on the same day as piperbrad), and received my acceptance email a week later. They were really great, and made the interview experience an enjoyable one. Best of luck to you!

R.busha,

They mentioned at the presentation that preceded the interviews that wait listed students stand a good chance of getting in because 15-20 accepted students usually cancel their acceptance in the late winter. Keep thinking positively!

Icecrystal, you should have received an e-mail from them if they have received your CASPA...and in that e-mail, they give you a link to pay for the secondary fee. When was your CASPA verified/mailed? It was the very first e-mail I received from them.

To people who have been invited to interviews/have gone to interviews....did you take your passport photograph by yourself and resize it to 2"x3" inches? I've called up some places (like CVS) and they told me the standard size was 2"x2" (and NOT 2"x3"), and that they might have difficulty resizing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, it took them forever to email me that they received everything so I feel like the long wait could be normal. Here is my timeline of responses: Caspa Submitted 6/19. Mailed 7/6. Received confirmation that RF got CASPA/Supplemental Fee 7/30. Received emails saying my application has been processed/under review 10/3.

I feel like it might take longer to get everything reviewed at this time of the year so don't worry too much!

Hey guys! I was just at the interview Friday and they said that they have 2100+ applications this year (and are expecting more...I think they said they had like a 20 to 30% increase in the number of applicants). Don't get discouraged! In case you want to know, my CASPA was submitted 6/29, verified 7/16.

Congrats! I'm on my way to interview there in November. Hopefully without the flu :)

Seems they take a week to get back to you after you interview (I interviewed on the 12th)...got an acceptance! I was almost dying on my way to the interview with a bad fever and almost couldn't go ...ends up I had pneumonia....worth it? Yes!

Congrats to everyone on their interviews and acceptances. I was also at the October 12th interview and got my acceptance via email on Oct 23rd! The interview was very relaxed- from what I heard from other people's interviews they were all basically similar, they just want to know who you are and why you want to be a PA. If you have any questions for more details, just message me!

Good luck to everyone!

Archived