Interviews for class of 2015

Rosalind's last two interview sessions are usually for spots on the waitlist. A lot of people last year didn't show for the last one.. supposedly because of the snowstorm. My advice: suck it up and go anyway. I don't know about this "half the class is from the waitlist" stuff (I don't think half my class of 66 is off the waitlist, for example) but there are certainly many more than I've seen at other schools because we start interviewing August/September. A lot of people hold those spots because they don't have a choice. ;) Plus we're super nice and you'll like us.

Good luck folks, and happy New Year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also got an invite to the Feb 8th interview. I have just been checking flights and arrangements. I talked to the admissions coordinator and she said that at this time there are only 6 people that have backed out after being accepted and that there are no outstanding offers. Not the best odds but we will see how it goes...

Jeff

I also got an invite to the Feb 8th interview. I have just been checking flights and arrangements. I talked to the admissions coordinator and she said that at this time there are only 6 people that have backed out after being accepted and that there are no outstanding offers. Not the best odds but we will see how it goes...

Jeff

@fooser36 and @beterraba, when did you submit your application and fee?

I submitted my CASPA on 11/29, mailed out on 12/7, paid supplemental fee on 12/19, interview invite (for wait list) on 1/4, interviewed on 1/18 and now waiting to hear back. Hoping for good news soon.

@ akbazzi how many people were at the interview you went to? What did you think of the program?

There were about 25 people that interviewed that day. I was very impressed by the program, staff, students and facilities. Very team focused and everyone seemed like they really want the students to learn and succeed.

I completed my CASPA application 11/1, it was sent out mid Dec, GRE same time. Also paid my supplement sometime around mid Dec. I'm looking foward to the interview Friday, the info they sent out said around 50 attendees, but I assume those are all that were invited, not necessarily how many will be coming. See some of you then!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to wish all of you good luck on Friday! I hope it goes well! If you have any questions about the interview process, just let me know and I would be happy to help you out if I can! I will say the interview process is quite organized and I would definitely come with a lot of questions as you have several opportunities to find out additional information about the program from the current students and faculty throughout the day. Have a great week!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived