Interviews for class of 2015

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@holycow, I emailed them when I did not receive the email stating that they had received my info. They said that they are being flooded with apps and waiting until they reach a "point" where they will then send out the email. It took almost a month for me to get mine. I would think that you should get yours soon, being that you meet the min criteria (I assume you do, but just throwing it out there)

@r.busha that's great news! I, too, was offered an interview for September 14th. Any word on how the interview will pan out? Unfortunately, no one I know has interviewed at Rosalind, so I really have no idea what to expect. I booked my flight, looks like transportation is going to be expensive for those of us who are not yet old enough to rent a car...

@r.busha that's great news! I, too, was offered an interview for September 14th. Any word on how the interview will pan out? Unfortunately, no one I know has interviewed at Rosalind, so I really have no idea what to expect. I booked my flight, looks like transportation is going to be expensive for those of us who are not yet old enough to rent a car...

Awesome! I had a friend that interviewed there last year and was accepted but went to another school. She said it was pretty laid back. Split into groups and got a tour and Q/A with current students and then a one on one interview. She didn't remember all the questions for that interview but she said to just be yourself and be excited. Where are you coming from? Looking forward to meeting you there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived