Just me or is UWORLD PA questions hard AF? PANCE study schedule?

Grad in Sept. but the next 1-2 months will be my last rotation in PC which will be chill, so I plan on start studying for the PANCE. Taking it ~2 weeks after graduation. Was wondering what y'all study schedules looking like? I just finished the Endocrine "PANCE Blueprint" section... got 65% on the UWorld PA endocrine questions. Anyone know if Uworld is harder than actual PANCE? Or am I just not ready yet. Thanks!

I just took it. My study schedule was 4 weeks with basically one system every 1-2 days, and I read PPP and did the Rosh and UWorld questions for that system. I really like the UWorld questions and find them to be very logical and fair. The PANCE was easier than UWorld, or least the questions were more obvious about what they were getting at. I found the endo questions to be really simple and straightforward, so you'll be just fine with 65%.