2021-2022 Application Cycle

43 minutes ago, Futurepas3319 said:

Was this your first time applying? Stressed out…

I applied to one school last cycle and got a rejection. Applied to many more this year with mixed results. You won’t be everyone’s cup of tea!!! Just keep working at it, update your app throughout the cycle and practice your interview skills! There are several schools with later deadlines that have not even begun interviewing candidates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PrePA1423 said:

Hi, did you decline your spot officially already? I am on the waitlist and haven’t heard of any movement so I’m trying to gauge things! 

I formally declined it on 10/18 but honestly it doesn’t look like it in my portal which is weird. Like I could still upload transcripts and was given student access 🤷‍♀️ But I double checked and when I view my submitted decision it says “declined”. Wonder if anyone has moved from the waitlist? I would assume so we were required to respond by October 29th I think?