2021-2022 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Gurleen said:

Is anyone else waiting to hear from them ? Is it a bad thing that we haven’t heard from them ? 

also still waiting to hear something back 😕 have not heard anything since they received my verified application. Starting to feel discouraged since this is my top choice school.

38 minutes ago, brownisbeautiful said:

Anyone from the Sept 14 interview hear back yet? Whether a rejection, waitlist, or acceptance?

In the same waiting game boat… hopefully this week since they said end of September/early October… I do wonder if that is going to be pushed back since it seems like interviews scheduled for this week were rescheduled due to staff availability. 

8 hours ago, PApersistence said:

Congratulations! 🙂 I submitted and was verified in early July and haven’t heard anything so I’m really confused…. Plus my application is competitive. Would there be any reason people from end of July are being offered interviews before I have heard from them (rejection or interview invite)? 

I'm in the same boat. I'm now very confused about how their process works!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/1/2021 at 9:29 AM, PApersistence said:

Congratulations! 🙂 I submitted and was verified in early July and haven’t heard anything so I’m really confused…. Plus my application is competitive. Would there be any reason people from end of July are being offered interviews before I have heard from them (rejection or interview invite)? 

Same here! I submitted the first week of June and haven't heard anything. 

42 minutes ago, CDinh said:

Accepted from 09/16 interview, is anyone going to sign up for the in-person tour that was offered?

I also interviewed 9/16, but still waiting to here back (fingers crossed). I had already signed up to tour on 11/5! Are you a marquette undergrad or did you go elsewhere?

45 minutes ago, CDinh said:

Accepted from 09/16 interview, is anyone going to sign up for the in-person tour that was offered?

I was just accepted from 9/20 interview. I unfortunately don’t think I’ll be able to get out there for the in-person tour. But Even though I wasn’t sure I would keep the interview I ended up loving the program and will be attending over my other acceptances. Can’t wait to meet everyone 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EJPA123 said:

I also interviewed 9/16, but still waiting to here back (fingers crossed). I had already signed up to tour on 11/5! Are you a marquette undergrad or did you go elsewhere?

Hang in there! I am an out of state resident and attended a different university. I was also planning on choosing the 11/5 tour.