2021-2022 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Tentative Timeline From 2020 - 2021 Cycle's thread

September 14, 2020                        Just received an interview invite

I scheduled Nov 5th at 12pm

October 9, 2020                                Interviewed 10/8, accepted 10/9

October 29, 2020                             interviewed today!

Yes!!! I was accepted 15 minutes ago by email

November 19, 2020                          Even if the class is full they will still be having interviews into January

Interviewed today and accepted by email!

December 11, 2020                          Just got an “alternate” decision email

January 13                                        Just got invited to an interview for 1/28! (class full, for                                                                                                                  alternative list)

February 24                                     I was on the alternate list and received an acceptance call on                                                                                                       2/15! Interviewed 1/14

March 2                                            I was on the alternate list from the 1/14 interview and got accepted on 3/02!!!

Edited by diggitydog
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 10:33 PM, buttercakes said:

Just got a call today that my application is 100% complete and sent to the admissions committee. 

Do you by any chance remember what area code the number was from? I got a voicemail on the same day from a 954 number which I thought was the Fort Lauderdale campus but now Im confused because they didn’t specify 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 5:17 PM, luuulu said:

Applied a month ago.. still haven't received the supplemental application what should I do?

Hey everyone,

The supplemental app is an online thing. Try this link and create your account. It should sync with CASPA after a week or so. But you'll still need to fill in the blanks on the page, even if some of it is already in CASPA. 

https://nova.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Account/Login

Good luck with this cycle and I hope to see you all as students in the same cohort!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...