South College - Atlanta 2021 - 2022

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Prepamommy15 said:

Should I lose hope? I haven't heard anything since November when the said my application was under review 😫

I also submitted my application in May 2021

I submitted in August and finally heard back in early January! Don’t lose hope until you actually hear from them that they are done reviewing apps!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nkm24 said:

I'm a little late but I was accepted at the February 25th interview!!! So excited to meet everyone and start my PA journey at South College! For those who have also been accepted, is there any kind of GroupMe or Facebook page yet?

As far as I know there is not one yet! But I was thinking if we could get some of the accepted folks together, we could maybe make a group chat until they make an official group! 😁

On 3/16/2022 at 12:03 PM, Brooket said:

As far as I know there is not one yet! But I was thinking if we could get some of the accepted folks together, we could maybe make a group chat until they make an official group! 😁

I was thinking that too! I asked the admission coordinator and she said they don't usually make a class Facebook group until the summer but I think a groupme would be good so we can meet our other classmates! 

On 3/31/2022 at 11:17 AM, Tmasbama said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite for April? Or does anyone know how many seats are left?

Hey! I just got an email today for an interview invite for April. I am not sure how many seats are left but hopefully still plenty. Would you have to travel there or do you live in Atlanta? 

22 hours ago, Becca14 said:

Hey! I just got an email today for an interview invite for April. I am not sure how many seats are left but hopefully still plenty. Would you have to travel there or do you live in Atlanta? 

I would have to travel- luckily I’m only 3 hours away for the next few months 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, Tmasbama said:

Oh that's not bad! When is your interview? 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, Tmasbama said: