South College - Atlanta 2021 - 2022

On 10/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, anitamarie1 said:

Hey guys I’m looking to apply next month ? Is that too late ? Are there still interviews being sent out or is the class full 

Current student here. I would apply they start interviews later and keep interviewing much later then you’d expect. I think I applied around January and interviewed in June? If you want more info dm me

I got my application under review email on 7/12, but haven't heard anything from the program since then. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for interviews...

When did those who have interviewed receive their under review email? Trying to get a sense of the timeline. Thank you!

On 11/1/2021 at 11:58 AM, blazerogue said:

Does anyone know if this program accepts emails with updates on PCE? 

I would recommend not emailing just to update pce unless it’s a major amount of experience or like a different experience from stated stuff and/or other significant updates like a much higher gre or something like that. But if you do plan to yes it was okay for me to provide updates through email and they responded positively to me

14 hours ago, NChen said:

I got my application under review email on 7/12, but haven't heard anything from the program since then. I'm wondering if there is still a chance for interviews...

When did those who have interviewed receive their under review email? Trying to get a sense of the timeline. Thank you!

The timeline for this school extends very far down into June next year. I’ve heard of a lot of acceptances around august-October and then more around February afterwards slow trickle. But I can’t say for sure since every year is slightly different and my year was the big COVID year so everything was super hectic and also it was the year they decided to double the cohort size.

12 hours ago, Brooket said:

Is there an accepted student facebook or group chat yet? 

My cohorts group Facebook didn’t start til like 4 months before start month. Just relax and chill as much as possible and get a lot of rest. Trust me that few month gap between work and school was amazing for me. Get whatever vacation urges you have outta the way because you will be sprinting on the first day of classes.😎

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, Patricia5827 said:

I got an email saying they’re reviewing applications and extend invites to only the top 40 they rate? Do they only invite 40 to interviews?

I got this email for Knoxville campus, but I've been accepted for Atlanta already and they have been doing interviews for a while. Made me think maybe the 40 is for waitlist but I'm not sure? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 10:28 PM, Megann1407 said:

I got this email for Knoxville campus, but I've been accepted for Atlanta already and they have been doing interviews for a while. Made me think maybe the 40 is for waitlist but I'm not sure? 

In the email it also says there are 5 more interviews dates from Jan-may of next year. So guess they are still doing them! 🙂

2 hours ago, Sq1121 said:

Hello 

Can anyone tell me what to expect during the group interview portion?

Thank you

Hi! There were 4 students per group, they asked maybe 6-7 questions and we all got a chance to go first and last, there was a small group activity and the whole thing took around an hour. It was relaxed and everyone was really nice! 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:03 AM, Megann1407 said:

Hi! There were 4 students per group, they asked maybe 6-7 questions and we all got a chance to go first and last, there was a small group activity and the whole thing took around an hour. It was relaxed and everyone was really nice! 

Hello, thank you for responding! I'm glad to hear that it was a relaxed environment, what type of group activity di you guys do? 

On 11/29/2021 at 12:03 AM, Megann1407 said:

Hi! If you don't mind me asking were the questions typical interview questions or were they weird random questions? 

On 11/2/2021 at 9:34 AM, NChen said:

Current student here! I applied late October last year, got an interview in mid May. And that was only right after i had emailed with an update otherwise they probably would've forgot about my application. So definitely have patience lol