South College - Atlanta 2021 - 2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PA2222222

I’m applying to South College and I took the GRE Monday and received unofficial scores of 152Q 144V, however I have a 4.0 cGPA in M.S. and a 3.8 cGPA in B.S.. Should I retake the GRE in July?

On 6/25/2021 at 7:00 PM, Sdc12 said:

I’m applying to South College and I took the GRE Monday and received unofficial scores of 152Q 144V, however I have a 4.0 cGPA in M.S. and a 3.8 cGPA in B.S.. Should I retake the GRE in July?

Your GPA is solid and well above average. If you’re well rounded in other areas such as PCE, volunteer, leadership, etc. then I wouldn’t retake.

Hi everyone! Quick question: For the “education- undergrad degree” portion on the supplemental application, am I required to include the name of the community colleges I attended post-undergrad? I took additional coursework but did not earn an AA degree at these institutions. I'm being thrown off my the note that states "List all cities, states with dates of schools and universities attended." Thank you in advance and best of luck!!

Guest PA2222222
12 hours ago, yzzz88 said:

Your GPA is solid and well above average. If you’re well rounded in other areas such as PCE, volunteer, leadership, etc. then I wouldn’t retake.

Thank you!

On 6/25/2021 at 6:00 PM, Sdc12 said:

Personally, I would retake the GRE. You want to be as strong of an applicant as possible because you are spending money on these applications. Your GRE score is only a 296. I don’t know of any program that accepts students with a score of less than 300 (regardless of overall gpa). Most schools have a mean GRE score of 304 or so. However, it is ultimately your decision. 

Guest PA2222222
On 6/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, ucenitza said:

Personally, I would retake the GRE. You want to be as strong of an applicant as possible because you are spending money on these applications. Your GRE score is only a 296. I don’t know of any program that accepts students with a score of less than 300 (regardless of overall gpa). Most schools have a mean GRE score of 304 or so. However, it is ultimately your decision. 

Thank you for the advice!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest medic2pa24
On 8/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, kass129 said:

Does anyone know the south college cut off for interviews? Or have heard if the class has been filled? 

They haven’t begun interviews yet. As far as I know they begin a little later than others. 

• 2 weeks later...