2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, maf18 said:

do those who got interviews mind sharing stats? also wondering if this is the first round!

cGPA: 3.55, sGPA: 3.40, GRE: 320 (160V, 160Q, 4.5W), PCE: 2,636 hours, HCE: 504 hours, Shadowing: 148 hours, CASPer: 3rd quartile, LORs: 2 PAs, manager, professor, advisor

On 10/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, maf18 said:

do those who got interviews mind sharing stats? also wondering if this is the first round!

cGPA: 3.59, sGPA: 3.50, GRE: 320 (163V, 157Q, 4.0W), PCE: 2,950 hours, HCE: 45 hours, Shadowing: 320 hours, Volunteer: 400 hours, Leadership: 200 hours, CASPer: 76-100% quartile, LORs: 2 PAs and a manager.

Edited by kcnw04

Does anyone know if they send out rejection letters? I am sitting here with high anxiety!! It's nearing the end of October and I do not know the status of my application to my #1 school. I haven't received anything but the confirmation message that we should know the decision my October. I see they have already sent out interview invites weekly.

I emailed Mrs. Glasscock last week and this was her response 

Hello,

We are still in the process of extending Interview invitations. If you do not receive an interview invitation. We will send decline emails soon.

Kerry Glasscock

Director of Admissions

SHP Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences

UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham

SHPB 437 | 1716 9th Ave. South | Birmingham, AL 35294-1212

P: 205.934.3209 | askcds@uab.edu

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZJRUTLE said:

For the people that have already had their interviews, what kind of questions were you asked? and How was the interview structured?

I cannot go into much detail, but it is fairly relaxed, nothing to stress too much over! Just be confident in yourself! I do believe they only have 4 interview dates though to my knowledge and they start sending acceptance letters out mid november. Sometime after that rejections go out as well I believe.