Jump to content

2021-2022 Application Cycle


Recommended Posts

On 8/2/2021 at 8:27 PM, ARLPrePA said:

I hit the 9 week mark since my confirmation email from Rush so I emailed regarding the status of my application (oops couldn't help it LOL). They said this cycle has been extremely busy so there are delays and that I will hear back in 2-4 weeks from now. Hoping for the best

I'm at 10 weeks myself...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, lblade said:

Application complete: 6/7

Waitlisted for interview: 8/11 (yesterday)

Today, I received a phone call from admissions asking to reach out to their email to discuss the possibility of interviewing? Maybe a good sign?

Did you call? What did they say? 
 

that’s amazing! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Nohra said:

Did you call? What did they say? 
 

that’s amazing! 

I was pulled off the waitlist and will be interviewing August 18! They told me they had a last minute cancellation. If you're waitlisted, hang in there!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, lblade said:

I was pulled off the waitlist and will be interviewing August 18! They told me they had a last minute cancellation. If you're waitlisted, hang in there!

Hi, did you call them back? I received an email as well for a waitlist interview. Best of luck to you !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2021 at 1:01 AM, nouralasady said:

Hi, did you call them back? I received an email as well for a waitlist interview. Best of luck to you !!

I keep hoping this will happen to me; when did you receive your email that you were waitlisted for the interview initially?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, stat1177 said:

I keep hoping this will happen to me; when did you receive your email that you were waitlisted for the interview initially?

I was waitlisted for an interview on August 11 and received a call the next day pulling me off the waitlist and ended up interviewing on August 18. Definitely be ready for a short notice interview if you are on the waitlist already 🙂  Hope that is helpful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, lblade said:

I was waitlisted for an interview on August 11 and received a call the next day pulling me off the waitlist and ended up interviewing on August 18. Definitely be ready for a short notice interview if you are on the waitlist already 🙂  Hope that is helpful 

Thank you! Was the interview on Zoom?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wanted to share my update and see if anyone else is in the same boat:

Confirmation letter/ welcome letter regarding my application - June 7
- I had a special case where I was missing a requirement so they sent me a courtesy email the week after
Waitlisted for an interview Jul 26 but I noticed that inbetween the time I waited for the wailist and when they confirmed my application was about 6 weeks so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More