When should I submit my CASPA app?

Hello, 

As a new applicant, I am not quite aware of the timeline of the CASPA process. 

When would it be an ideal time to submit my CASPA app?

I am still getting my PS reviewed by others and I hope to write the GRE at the end of June. 

Will I be able to submit by CASPA app and apply to schools that do not require the GRE first and add my GRE scores on a later date?

Thank you!

This should help answer your question. I would get my application done as quickly as able and apply to the schools that do not need your GRE score. Some programs may even let you apply that require the GRE prior to you taking it, but you must submit your scores by a certain due date.

https://help.liaisonedu.com/CASPA_Applicant_Help_Center/Sending_Your_Official_Transcripts_and_Test_Scores_to_CASPA/Sending_Official_Test_Scores_to_CASPA/Official_GRE_Scores

Official GRE Scores are submitted electronically to CASPA directly from Educational Testing Services (ETS) using a special CASPA GRE code that is different for each program and different from the school's regular GRE code. Schools can only see scores that are sent with their code. Review the list below to determine if your program has a CASPA GRE code. If your program is not on this list, contact them directly to determine how you should report your scores. 

Official GRE scores from ETS can be received by CASPA at any point during the application cycle, even after your application is submitted or verified; however, some programs may have a deadline by which they want your scores posted. Once your official GRE scores are attached to your application, they cannot be removed.”