PLNU 2021 - 2022 Cycle

On 10/26/2021 at 4:04 AM, lb568 said:

I received an invite for 11/19! I was unaware that it would be a group interview, can anyone give some insight on how that works that have already interviewed with them?

Congratulations on your invite! The group interview is much less intimidating than it sounds! They simply break you out into smaller groups that are facilitated by a faculty member or a community PA. My group interview was actually really fun - they really try to make you feel comfortable   . Also all of the interview segments were short so the whole session had a great pace. 
Best of luck! Keep us posted ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ElleG said:

Hello!

What do you mean by open / closed interview? Do you mean if the interviewers have seen your application before they interview you? 

I interviewed with a faculty member and a community PA. The faculty member had seen my application but I don't believe the community PA had (I can't be 100% sure though because I didn't ask). 

And then generally, the session comprised 1:1 interviews and then small group interviews. Everyone on the committee was so warm, welcoming and down to earth 🙂

I hope that helps! 

Great! Ya that’s what I meant! Thanks for the detailed response 🙂 

On 11/17/2021 at 6:02 AM, PAlyfe1 said:

does anyone know how long they do interviews for? still waiting to hear something!!

I can’t say for sure since they interview/accept on a rolling basis but last year I think they were still interviewing in March! Don’t lose hope,  no news is good news! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

5 hours ago, LemurDreamer94 said:

I received the best call of my life today. ACCEPTED!!! Please let me know if anyone has started a FB page or anything of the sort so we can get to know each other 🙂

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you!! There isn’t one yet but I think that’s a great idea! I just created one here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/594420711786675

PLNU PA MSM c/o 2024

Can’t wait to meet you all!