PLNU 2021 - 2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, bobafiend said:

Hi everybody!! CASPA verified 5/28, submitted to PLNU 6/8. I still need to take CASPer, which is scheduled for next week. Anyone care to share their experience with CASPer? Is it something you can prepare for? And what's the deal with Snapshot?

Hey! Well done for applying! 

So although they say you can’t practice, I think you can. I prepared typing answers to ethical questions in the 5 minute time limit. It takes a bit of practice to think of a response and articulate it that quickly! So I would say familiarise yourself with the test format and ethical/moral/situational questions. If you search on Amazon for the CASPer book from BeMo, I thought it was helpful. 

Snapshot must be taken within ten days of your CASPer test. It is three questions that you respond to via video. You have two mins to respond to each and 30 secs to prepare. You are recorded so I dressed in interview attire with a neutral background. It wasn’t too bad at all! 

Best of luck! You’ll do great!!  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, LTG515 said:

Regarding CASPer, do you guys know if the scores carry over year to year? Took it last cycle and wondering if I’ll need to take again. 

Thanks!

Hello!

Unfortunately no, the scores do not carry over. You will have to schedule another test for this cycle.

Hope that helps!

Louise

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Linnea04 said:

@bobafiend haha congrats, now it's behind you! But hmm, I can't seem to pinpoint a timeline for 'under review' type emails. Maybe I'll reach out next week!

Thanks! Congrats to us both. 🎉 Sounds good. Please let us know if you hear back. I’ll keep you updated as well if I receive a confirmation email from them. 

• Upvote 1

I did my snapshot, and CASPer in early May. Submitted 6/10 but have not heard anything. I just did receive final notification that they are not accepting any more of their waitlisted people, since I was on the waitlist for last cycle. Good luck everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Apesfishy said:

Interviewed 7/30 and waiting on response back. Seems like they got back quickly to people last cycle, so we shall see!

I interviewed 7/30 too and received an acceptance today! 🎉 I hope you receive your acceptance soon! Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 3