TTUHSC 2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 10/11/2021 at 11:14 AM, Megumi808 said:

Is there an accepted student Facebook group by any chance? Thank you

Yes there is. Just search TTUHSC PA Class of 2024.

I was interviewed September 25th, got my offer on October 5th. Congrats on those accepted, congrats on those who interview! I look forward to working with y'all soon!

7 minutes ago, Coffeegirl2 said:

I just got rejected post-interview. Kinda sucks but thankful to have acceptances elsewhere. Good luck to y’all on your PA journeys!!! 

I’m sorry to hear but am so glad to hear that you have been accepted elsewhere! If you don’t mind me asking, what date was your interview ? 

For anyone that has been accepted and currently in the official FB group, do you guys have any idea when are we set to start? Planning on taking a month worth of PTO at work before we do so i can start looking for apts, moving in, and all those good stuff. Seems like last cycle the orientation/first day was on May 24th/25th 2021 respectively. They have yet to update the orientation checklist for this cycle (only available to accepted students) but i am expecting to be on May 23rd/24th 2022 for the orientation/first day of classes respectively. Pls let me know if you find out. 

14 hours ago, K3life said:

Does anyone know how long TTUHSC interview for? Because it's been quiet for me and I don't know when no news turns to bad news 

If it makes you feel better, they still have a bunch left. Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 14, Jan 24, and Feb 7 are the next interview slots. I think it is safe to say you still have a chance though. Hope it helps. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, tx808 said:

I remember seeing this advice a couple of years back here on the forum. I was wondering if the issues were legitimate or resolved.

Yes I remember reading it as well. To sum it up for yall, a couple students got caught cheating and they got expelled from the program (as they should have) and since then, those people have been salty about it. The dude created a bunch of accounts to impersonate other people but it ended up getting caught by one of the moderators. However, I am not sure whether it is the same group of people though. Anyway I will take anything that is said here with a grain of salt as nothing stood out of the normal during my Q&A with students.

Edited by amazingIam242
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2