University of Nevada Reno 2021-2022 Cycle

13 hours ago, Sbaconbits said:

Hey guys! I was waitlisted last year and I have heard nothing this year. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes. I too was waitlisted after interviewing last cycle. I've heard nothing since receiving a copy of my supplemental app answers this cycle. Here's hoping we receive invites this round... fingers crossed! 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, KH757PA said:

Hey Everyone. I haven't heard anything either. I see someone mentioned they do 3 waves of interviews? If so do you know when those typically are? For those who have gotten rejections in the past when did those go out?

Hello, I believe they have the last and final set of interviews on Nov 17. They sent out my invite this past week. They want us to reply by Oct 25, so if people decline maybe they will offer to others? I hope this helps some. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone feeling more and more impatient as the days pass by? I interviewed Sept 15th and was placed on active consideration. I was expecting to hear back by 1st or 2nd week of Dec at the latest. Thankfully I have an acceptance elsewhere, however I would like make plans if I need to move states in 6 months, haha. Does anyone have anymore insight as to when we will hear back?