University of Nevada Reno 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just applied last night. Fingers crossed I'll make it passed the initial screening. Anyone make it that far yet? If so, how long did it take before your app was finally approved by University of Nevada, Reno?

Thanks

- Jake

Edited by Jake408

Hey Everyone,

My app was just verified by CAPSA this morning. About 10 minutes later, UNR verified my app. They sent me a secondary questionnaire to complete. I just finished it now and sent it back. 

I'm thinking it'll be a while before we hear anything else. Last cycle I read they didn't do interviews until Sept. Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks and I wish everyone the best if luck! 🤞

- Jake

17 hours ago, Jbear said:

Hi Everyone, 

I just realized that i submitted a rough draft in one of the two questions in CASPA. Any tips on how to go about it would be appreciated

Have you tried calling CASPA? Sometimes they aren't that helpful through. Just a heads up. 

- Jake

In the process of finishing my application for submission now. When uploading document for required "CV/resume", should we submit both or chose one or the other? I don't currently have a completed CV, so would prefer to only upload resume if appropriate. Any insight on this would be appreciated!

43 minutes ago, JuliaC said:

Hey Everyone!

I submitted to CASPA on 5/21, verified 5/24.  Received an email from UNR on 6/6 stating I passed the pre-screening and included a link to the supplemental questions. 

Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Julia

Good luck Julia! I hope we get notices for an interview soon! 🤞

- Jake

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hollywhite said:

Hi all! 

I am Holly and just got verified yesterday morning. Waiting to see if I passed the initial screening,and waiting for supplementals hopefully. Fingers crossed!

Good luck Holly! I'm sure you'll hear something soon. It didn't take very long for UNR to review my application. 

- Jake

On 6/26/2021 at 6:56 AM, hollywhite said:

Hi all! 

I am Holly and just got verified yesterday morning. Waiting to see if I passed the initial screening, and waiting for supplementals hopefully. Fingers crossed!

On 6/26/2021 at 10:53 AM, Jake408 said:

Good luck Holly! I'm sure you'll hear something soon. It didn't take very long for UNR to review my application. 

- Jake

Hey all- received by secondary application today. Will complete tonight! Good Luck everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...