Sullivan University 2021-2022 Cycle

For anyone on a wait list, here are the interview dates and times from the email

• Friday September 3rd – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (EST) IN-PERSON
  • Tuesday September 21st – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (EST) VIRTUAL
  • Tuesday September 28th – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (EST) VIRTUAL
  • Friday October 8th – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST (EST) IN-PERSON
  • Like 1

Hey everyone! 

Is anyone on here attending the 9/3 in person interview session? I will be coming from out of town, and thought it might be fun to go out to a casual dinner the night before to meet some (potentially) future classmates, and maybe help ease each other's nerves a bit. 🙂 

If so, respond to this forum, and maybe we can start a group chat. I saw this had been done previously, and I thought it was a cool idea!

Best, 

April

• Like 2

On 9/8/2021 at 7:10 PM, Topher said:

Hello! 

Congrats to everyone who had in person interviews. Just curious, did they say anything about when they would start sending out acceptances? Are they waiting for all interviews to finish or will it be a rolling acceptance?

They are sending out acceptance offers around mid December.  They are interviewing 164 candidates and taking 50. 

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend just being prepared so you don’t let nerves get the best of you. So practice!!! Of course they won’t be the same questions you’ve practiced but practicing how to speak confidently and make good points in a concise fashion when given questions on the spot is what I recommend. Also, during the interview they told us, don’t focus so much on the question but what is the interviewer trying to get out of you/out of this question. This helped me calm down and not get so caught up in my racing thoughts, but actually slow down and think of a few good points! Best of luck all of you!!! 

Edited by Jamie21
  • Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, Jamie21 said:

I recommend just being prepared so you don’t let nerves get the best of you. So practice!!! Of course they won’t be the same questions you’ve practiced but practicing how to speak confidently and make good points in a concise fashion when given questions on the spot is what I recommend. Also, during the interview they told us, don’t focus so much on the question but what is the interviewer trying to get out of you/out of this question. This helped me calm down and not get so caught up in my racing thoughts, but actually slow down and think of a few good points! Best of luck all of you!!! 

Congratulations!! would you be down to follow on instagram? rosehazem

On 10/7/2021 at 12:42 PM, chotiboti said:

Those who interviewed in person, how did the schedule look like? I understand the process is about 3 hours? 

also, did yall wear masks during the in person interview?

thanks!  

the process is very laid back. Everyone is extremely friendly. Yes, masks are mandatory throughout the whole time. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wdc10 said:

Hello everyone!

I was originally interview waitlisted then offered an interview on 9/21. I was offered early admissions on 10/6 and put the deposit down a few days after. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out. If anyone else has been accepted id love to talk too!

congrats!!! waiting to hear back interviewed on 10/8.