Sullivan University 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  Wishing everyone the best of luck during this application cycle.  I am a re-applicant & very hopeful for this cycle!  CASPA app was submitted on 5/11, verified on 5/12.

Education: Bachelor’s in Holistic Health & Wellness, with a Psychology minor

Patient Care: 9,432 hours (as a clinical trials coordinator, phlebotomist, PT tech)

Healthcare: 3,680 hours

Volunteer/Shadowing: 781 hours (gynecological oncology, pediatric oncology, integrative medicine)

Teaching: 315 hours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Kayte said:

Does anyone know if the CASPA application for Sullivan has to be verified by 7/15/21 or if it just has to be submitted & complete by 7/15/21? The Sullivan website and caspa say different things. 

I’m not sure, but I did receive a confirmation email from them 2 days ago stating my app was under review. They start offering interviews in August. I’m sure you could email Scott to clarify. He’s very responsive! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, echpas said:

Just got an interview!

Congrats! I received an email this morning saying I was waitlisted for an interview spot. Crossing my fingers that someone else gets into another program and releases their spot. For those of you that got an invite, what is the date and is it planned to be virtual or in person? Thanks in advance and good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

43 minutes ago, TannerH said:

Congrats! I received an email this morning saying I was waitlisted for an interview spot. Crossing my fingers that someone else gets into another program and releases their spot. For those of you that got an invite, what is the date and is it planned to be virtual or in person? Thanks in advance and good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks! Hoping you get off the waitlist soon my friend! My interview will be in person In the fall.