2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I received an interview invite for Nov. 15! I will be flying in from California for the interview. Do any locals have any tips on where to stay/ transportation?

Also, would anyone be kind enough to share/ confirm the requirements from the supplemental app for interview date? I have been having trouble signing back in and never took a screenshot or got an email confirmation from them. 😕

16 hours ago, futpamv said:

Hello everyone! I received an interview invite for Nov. 15! I will be flying in from California for the interview. Do any locals have any tips on where to stay/ transportation?

Also, would anyone be kind enough to share/ confirm the requirements from the supplemental app for interview date? I have been having trouble signing back in and never took a screenshot or got an email confirmation from them. 😕

Hi! The only requirement that I am aware of is to bring a 2x2 passport sized head shot. If anyone else remembers something else feel free to chime in.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, emichelle2 said:

For those offered an interview and needing to get their drug test/background check: 

https://ccbcmd.castlebranch.com/CZ45/package-selection

Choose physician assistant program

Their site says drug testing and background check isn't required though. Would I still need one? 

Edited by Eemilii

On 11/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, gummypa said:

For those that have interviewed already, how long would you say the entire day was? I am trying to figure out a ride issue, so an approximate would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

I inquired about this and believe it’s from that 8 AM-ish start time and you should be done by 12 PM although I was told your interview may be done before that time. Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, strawberry9090 said:

Do you guys really think we will hear back by the end of this week? Or did they say first week of December cause technically that's after thanksgiving?

If I don’t hear from them till tomorrow, I believe we should have the result first week of December, do you know how many people they are interviewing?

6 minutes ago, Prepa1025 said:

Did we have to submit our drug test in order to find out if we are accepted?

From what I remember, they did mention that we needed to submit our background & drug test ASAP because it can affect decisions (a failed drug test can become problematic because clinical rotation sites hold random drug testing, so the program wants to ensure that the students are cleared).