2021-2022 Cycle

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say congrats to everyone getting interviews! I also received an interview invite back in early September for the October 1st date!!! I was verified back in June, Supplemental completed in August and offered interview beginning of September. 

For those of you who have interviewed any tips/suggestions!!! Thanks good luck everyone!!

On 9/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, emichelle2 said:

For those offered an interview and needing to get their drug test/background check: 

https://ccbcmd.castlebranch.com/CZ45/package-selection

Choose physician assistant program

I didn't see anything on the supplemental app directions about needing a drug screen. Is there a specific spot that says we need this?

Just received an interview invite for the 18th.  Confused because I received but never sent back my supplemental app. 

Anyone else find it ridiculous that in the supp app they state Towson is separating from CCBC and tuition rates will be raised but still we have to apply and pay money to CCBC?

Also can't find anywhere in the supp app email or interview invite email about the drug screen?

1 hour ago, HB1221 said:

I got an interview for the 18th! I live pretty far away so I was wondering if anyone knows what this means? Do you think they are interviewing for the wait list now? 

I am just very confused about what is happening. I heard the school was non rolling with a August 1 deadline, but some people got the supplemental app in July? I thought non rolling means the program will consider all apps together upon receiving them after August 1. But then I also see ppl saying that even after submitting the supplemental in summer they still don't have an interview. Some ppl got interview invites without submitting the supplemental. Things seem to be all over the place. I wanna say the class is not full yet so not interviewing for waitlist yet but at this point who knows...

On 9/29/2021 at 4:03 PM, jojo1009 said:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say congrats to everyone getting interviews! I also received an interview invite back in early September for the October 1st date!!! I was verified back in June, Supplemental completed in August and offered interview beginning of September. 

For those of you who have interviewed any tips/suggestions!!! Thanks good luck everyone!!

Hi, do you happen to know how strict they are about a passport sized photo? I know it's 2x2, but I was only able to print wallet sized photos which are 2x3. 

Also, if you have any information about the interview format, that would be a blessing because I've been feeling anxious since I got my interview invite. 

2 hours ago, nyankochan said:

Hi, do you happen to know how strict they are about a passport sized photo? I know it's 2x2, but I was only able to print wallet sized photos which are 2x3. 

Also, if you have any information about the interview format, that would be a blessing because I've been feeling anxious since I got my interview invite. 

Do we need to bring a photo to the interview??

Hey everyone! I see some people talking about it but just wanted to let you know that my class is the last class to be associated with CCBC. Towson has decided to end their partnership so it will solely be Towson's program. I'm not sure how much this changes things, but I do know all classes will now be at Towson and the tuition is also going to increase as a result. So just keep this in mind when choosing where you want to go, because I know a lot of people considered this program because of how cheap it was. 

On 10/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, stephprePA said:

Do we need to bring a photo to the interview??

Also wondering about the passport photo, I was just reviewing the 5 steps from the supplemental application while interview prepping and realized that this was mentioned there, but I honestly forgot about it. Does anyone know if we still need to bring this since it wasn't mentioned in the interview invite email?

15 hours ago, epark said:

Also wondering about the passport photo, I was just reviewing the 5 steps from the supplemental application while interview prepping and realized that this was mentioned there, but I honestly forgot about it. Does anyone know if we still need to bring this since it wasn't mentioned in the interview invite email?

I emailed them and they said we did need it. I was so confused cause I looked through all my emails and could not find anything about a photo..